Ask a question:

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

About myself - Future Junior Geologist


Yap. Just call me pepatungbiru. This is a nickname for only in this blog and I'm happy with that. I'll try to make a post in Bahasa Inggeris and sometimes i will write post in Bahasa Melayu. I want learn more about that language.

Futhermore, i will become Junior Geologist after this. So, i hope i can work as Geologist with all my heart. I hope I can go further.

Oh ya. I studying at UMS. One college at my country. Geology is famous course at my college. SO, we are famous club and have marvelous guy and fantastic girl. All of them is crazy and has their own ambition. RIght now, i'm just finishing my grade and do some part time before i become as Geologist. Just waste my time and share info for my junior..

Thanks for reading my blog. I will post many information about geology and my college after this. Thanks again.. :)

No comments: