Ask a question:

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Geologist 2nd Rate

Next, I will tell you our 2nd Years subject. Really tough and make us suffer every time. Hehe..

I think many my friends already get job especially at Petronas and Shell. Ganbate My friends. Wish you all happy with your works..:)

Six core subjects are offered during the second year. These subjects build on the basic materials presented in the first year and provide a strong basis for the applied subjects in the following year.

1. SG2053 Structural Geology
2. SG2023 Photogeology and Mapping Techniques
3. SG2043 Geochemistry
4. SG2083 Petrology
5. SG2123 Sedimentology and Depositional Environmental
6. SG2113 Malaysian Geology and Regional Geology

I think twice wheather i want to became Geologist or not??

PS : Anybody can advice me??

No comments: