Ask a question:

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Firetunes Make Your Mozilla Fast

This morning i found new thing. How to optimizing your internet connection with full speed. Ehm..i think Some software or freeware help me a lots. I'm using Mozilla Optimizing 1.6 and Firetunes 1.13. Both enought to make my pc and my internet Connection move fast like i want than before.And I think a do a better move than doing nothing. Sometimes we need to learn from our mistaken. I think it's nothing wrong to admit our mistake and wrong. If we doing something wrong, hy don't we admit it? It's really hard to admit? We no need to pay to admit our mistaken you know..

Two days ago, i stuck with my mozilla and Make me sleep early than always. It's make me feel sick and feel anger !!

Hoho..You can grab Firetunes at this site : Download.com and Softpedia.com. Try it, you will love that freeware..:)

No comments: