Ask a question:

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Student - What do you do today ?

So. One question today for student. What are you doing today? What kind of work you do today? Do you study? Do you escape your class? Did you doing your lab report? Or do you flirting some girls?

I think many people or student in lazy zone. Thats why, student are so lame. Very lazy. I found many lazy student at my college. If there clever, its ok. But if them are stupid person and become lazy like hell. I think i need to do something.,

Can i kick you?

Thats the first think i do if i nearly with them. So, run for your life now. Haha. Just kidding. I think i want to do something. Like what haa? I see, i need to cook right now. I'm very hungry like hell now. Sorry guys. We see this nite again.

PS : I want to cook nugget with fries. Do you want some?

No comments: