Ask a question:

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Play my blogger template

Today i feel so bored. I'm tried to play with my blogger template. Try to find out what happen if i change and customize my template. Look something different huh!

When i tried one colour to another colour i think i make a different world in my blogger. I think i need to learn more about my blogger. I want to study like my past. But right now i'm a graduate person who waiting for his first Job in real world. What can i do if didn't get any job? What happpen to me if i can have one ??

My last weapon is play to my internet and earn something from internet. I think i need to learn more about advertising and publisher. I'm also want to become a webmaster and master in html and coding code.

So..what i waiting for? Start now !!

PS : who that girl? Secret..

No comments: