Ask a question:

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Riko and Raya

Its not to late to say's
Happy New Year !! ANd Happy Aidiladha to all Muslim in the World !!
Ihope we happy everyday and Wish YOur luck And happiness Forever !!
Unfortunetly, something bad happen to me at that Raya Days. I have an accident. Very dangerous accident. And I survive at that situation. Really serious. I'm seriously injured. But, i manage to calm and control myself because at that time nobody will want to help young men who's trying to struggle himself at the corner of the busy way..How sad of me..:)

After that, i up my cycle and started the engine and try to on it. Its work !!

I run out to my home and tell my friends, All members laught to me because i have an accident. So funny hah? Im seriously become a death person you know?? And nobody know what happen to my heart when they just happily laugh on me. I just feel sad again that Raya Day's..

Right now, i'm happy again. ANd i want to forget about Raya tragedy and that day. Its just a few memories in My raya memoir. Its must have in my memories forever. Its ok to have that experience..I know who i am in this world. Just a person who want to move himself in good situation. Its nothing, but myself to move..

PS : I want to take my all night to make some posting at my blog and do something different. Will you stay with me Riko? I miss your laugh..

No comments: