Ask a question:

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Have You Install Microsoft Office 2007 ?


Want to ask you something about Microsoft. Do you know anything about Microsoft? You know Bill Gates? YOu also know what is relationship between Bill Gates and Microsoft? Like brothers !!

Yap ! I already install Microsoft Office 2007 at my computer. Do you all have been done install it? If you don't just download it or buy it from microsoft. Must be all of you try to find heir crack or their copy right? Haha.. i know what you doing last Summer..:)

Ok..if you don't have that installer of copy, you can find at many site. Try download.com and softpedia.com. I think they have one. BUt you need to buy it. Maybe. It's just my prediction. No need to follow.

PS : I love to hear if someone all of you want to cheat online. Do you?

No comments: